Community Penises & Side Chicks

10:43 PM 11 Comments A+ a-

Hey Lovies,

We‘re just going to get right down to it. So earlier today while some of us were in church, there was drama on the Gram, AGAIN!! Ahhhh mean! What is going on with erryone? Can’t we all just get along?

Actually, no, please no one should get along….just yet. So today, it’s all about the side chicks, actually, the nerve of the side chicks and their supporters club.
Annie Idibia, wife to the world famous 2face Idibia called out a woman who apparently has been meddling in Annie’s marriage. Looks like a bad case of side chick getting busted. Below is the screen shot Annie posted on Gram earlier today but she has since it taken down.


Now the gist flowing from SDK’s blog is that the girl in the picture is Bime, Raymond Dokpesi’s niece, and ironically she used to date 2Face before there was Annie.
Anyways, I as a person does NOT give a rats behind if the man disvirgined you, taught you how to drive, how to use a damn fork and knife; payed for your tuition, disvirgined you all over again;👏🏽ONCE 👏🏽HE 👏🏽IS MARRIED 👏🏽TO 👏🏽ANOTHER 👏🏽WOMAN 👏🏽YOU 👏🏽NEED 👏🏽TO BACK 👏🏽OFF!! 👏🏽👏🏽BACK OFF, 👏🏽👏🏽BACK THE HELL OFF.👏🏽👏🏽(Yes, I'm clapping in-between each word). Sisi town council, BACK OFF.

I have read a ton of comments tonight on various platforms about this matter and to say I’m shocked at some of the things I’ve read is putting it lightly. I’ve read of some people who would gladly help the Bime girl oust Annie out of her marriage. Annie’s crime? Oh.. because she publicly outed Bime.
Mehnnnn the nerve some people got though. You want to join hands with the side chicks to ruin someone’s marriage? Some people say Annie deserves whatever poison Bime has brought to her home because when she married 2face she knew she married a community penis. I swear I had to laugh at the nerve, especially when this same people calling 2face a community penis are married to men who are way beyond community penises, but are more like a global penis phenomenon, or better still United Nations Penises. So not only is the community banging your man, but the whole freaking world is, Nigerian girls, Americans, Asians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians, Spanish etc. Yet, this same women are bold enough to think this is okay?

When have we become the type of women who have no shame really? People take this internet liberation shebang way beyond necessity. Mice becoming lions behind computers, people caught up in this fake luxe life they see on the internet, social climbers arrant everywhere. All these nonsense fuels the arrogance that accompanies “Yes, I’m sleeping with your husband, and if you’re not careful I will have thugs beat the crap out of you just before I kick your ass out of your home and marry your husband”. ......Sheeesh, rada, rada spewing.


Yes, there have been mistresses from days of old, and unfortunately a lot of men lack the discipline we women so desperately need them to have, therefore they become community penises. HOWEVER, there is no community without people in it. A penis does not become community anything if there are no community women to put it in. When the penis comes, you can freaking say NO, THANK YOU. It’s that simple. Really, it is VERY simple. I don’t know how these women sleep at night.


I've also heard people say "ehn, how many side chicks can one blame or take down, it is the man who is solely to blame". I DISAGREE 200%. How about we all practice individual personal accountability for goodness sake!! Listen, we have armed robbers in every part of the world, it almost seems like for every gang taken down three more erupt, even more dangerous than the ones already in jail. Has that ever stopped banks from taking security measures (personal accountability a.k.a. do your own part) No bank has ever said "well, it doesn't matter what we do, there will always be thieves trying to rob us so we might as will leave the door wide open, not hire security personnel, no need for vaults, no need for bullet proof windows separating cashiers from non-banking staff, tracking devices etc.".
No bank has ever said that. So stop blaming the men ALONE. You, who keeps opening your ass to them is just as much to blame.


There is NO dignity is snatching another person’s husband. There is no dignity being the side chick. I don’t care how much you think he loves you, I don’t care how much he gives you – get your ass working and you won’t need a man to feed you. There’s just no dignity being a shameless thot. You can do better!! Let’s put aside that crap about “I don’t care what people say about me”; actually you do care when you are within the confines of your privacy. Being disgraceful and saying you don’t care is you trying to say you are bigger than what people think of you, therefore unaffected by it. Unfortunately you do care what people think about you that’s why you allow a man that cannot peacefully be yours fool you. Any woman who can be above what others think is one that is smart enough not to be caught in this ratchet side thot lifestyle.

Get out of it today! Today! Get out of it. You deserve better. You can have better, you can do better. Why do you keep your va**na stuck on the bus line when you can walk into a car dealership and get a very dope car that’s all yours.
What legacy are you leaving behind? Will your children be proud of you? Your parents? Now I know some thots were raised by senior thots so I can understand it’s a family disease. But for you who was raised by decent human beings but somehow unfortunately found herself as a side chick, could you boldly tell your parents, your children, or your pastor/any other authority figure in your life, that you are a side chick? If you can’t, you need to be sensible and get out of there. Now for those of you who can boldly tell your parents, children, pastors that you sleep with married men and threaten to or even go ahead with beating their wives, listen, you are not of this world. Let’s just say it, you do not belong here!


This matter got me so riled up tonight! Phewwwww. I need to go lay down.

Remember, there is no community penis if there are no community vaginas. Lock yours up, and the penis will be forced to be a single citizen, and not United Nations.

Have a blessed week y’all.

 Xoxo
Savannah

11 comments

Write comments
February 22, 2016 at 10:34 AM delete

#Realtalk...big sis...you nailed it!!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
February 22, 2016 at 1:54 PM delete

Seunnnnn... Penis? Community penis? I can't get over that.
The world as we know it is beyond you and I dearie. It has become about the monetary things. No girl will be a side chick to a broke man, but some will claim they are in love with him. There's a lot to be said but lets just continue to be thankful for who we are.

Reply
avatar
Sugar
AUTHOR
February 22, 2016 at 1:59 PM delete

Madam, to each his own. Some of us are taking care of the men you married women forget to take care of all in the name of career woman. I'm a side chick to 2 men. My rent is taken care of even before my landlord calls. I have cars at my disposal, I travel abroad when I want. I have millions in all of my accounts individually. Best of all is I send the men home to their wives when they begin to annoy me. If I were to marry I will not enjoy all these so why will I be in a hurry to, and leave this business? Its not easy in this Abuja where I am. I looked for jobs for years but the men who interviewed me were always after sex. Maybe I should even send you my story to post on your blog. After you're read it you wont be quick to judge us all.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
February 22, 2016 at 2:19 PM delete

So because you couldn't get a job, prostitution is the next best thing? Have you not heard of learning a trade? You have just relayed the same excuse ashewos on Allen Avenue give. Please stop this life. As Savannah mentioned, there is no dignity in this life style. Yes there is dignity in labor but the kind of labor that your family and religious fathers\mothers cannot know about or will not approve of is not dignified labor.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
February 22, 2016 at 2:24 PM delete

My dear, you hit it home with this post. I will never allow my husband to walk scot free in the event of a side chick drama but you can be rest assured I will met out the same type of venom on the girl. If he lied to her that he wasn't married it would be a case of dealing with him solely. But if she knew he was married and carried on with dating him, that will be her end. I will go to any level to make an excuse out of her. I don't care if my husband even decides he wants to leave the marriage afterwards, but he will be the last man that girl can sleep with. This nonsense has to stop. Please come and preach to the sugar person who commented as a bonafide runs girl, I have said my own to her but it will not do.

Reply
avatar
Larbibisexy
AUTHOR
February 25, 2016 at 4:52 PM delete

" there is no community penis, if there is no community viginas" - Savannah ( best quote over) �������� love u babes

Reply
avatar
Lizzy
AUTHOR
February 26, 2016 at 10:54 AM delete

Sav Sav, u just got urself a big fan... walahi am addicted, i had to read through ur posts from A-Z, U're da bomb hun, na real drama queen/kween u be aswear... As per the community penis, it is well, diaris God in efytin dey are doing

Reply
avatar
Savannah
AUTHOR
February 29, 2016 at 4:53 PM delete

Loll..... I love you too already Lizzy! thanks for reading too!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
April 14, 2016 at 4:50 AM delete

Hehehehehe @ community penises n vaginas...loved ur write up girl keep it up and coming. As for Sugar taking care of other women's husbands...well done u hear God will bless you for your generosity. Sow your seed very well u hear because it will soon bear fruit.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
April 14, 2016 at 5:19 AM delete

Am a first timer here, i have to read all your stories, need i tell you am impressed, love your writting style too. About this side chick issue, do u know most of them pursue our husband, knowing too well they are married, guess when the Pressure is much they fall. But there is no justification for what is bad, bad is bad n good is good. Read that article about snooping,got me laughing because i snoop too infact Fbi suppose to hire me, lol. And to you poster sugar i believe in God n karma by the time your sugar daddies wife start raining prayer on you,you will know is wrong to be a side chick, i so much believe in prayer n dt's my weapon.

Reply
avatar
yomi
AUTHOR
March 27, 2017 at 5:30 AM delete

Watch live united states tv stations free online .

WATCH LIVE USA TV CHANNELS



Join whatsapp groups free


FREE WHATSAPP GROUP LINKS

Reply
avatar