Bobo EcoBank

4:13 PM 3 Comments A+ a-


Lagos Boys!



So I just came back from Lasgidi exactly a week ago. Nothing much going on there. Had to jaiye to the max, start a new chapter, jaiye to the max again and then come back home to grind cos you Yankee people are boring baje. I don’t know why but I always somehow have fun when I enter Lagos, this is why I accept contributions to this habit of mine. Lolll…

 Anyways, there’s not much to gist about o except this one incident that happened sha. So I went to Eco Bank on the Island to conduct a transaction. At some point I was told to sit & wait for one guy like that who was attending to another customer. I waited jejely while I took a few phone calls.

Now, Eco bobo’s cube had some kind of divider, so that he could not directly see the face of the person waiting across at the next cube (which is where I was. I was sitting in front of someone’s cube….an empty one). Eco bobo now poked his head across the cube and asked if I was waiting to see him. I nodded yes while at the same time noticing his wedding ring on his fourth finger as he held on to the divider for support. Eco Bobo is a fine boy. We won’t be denying that. Bobo yen fine! Not short, not tall, just average height, and had small ikebe like that (Yes, he walked around at some point & I looked. These days looking with your korokoro eye is important). He is also pupa a little like me with pink lips and a little beard. He now knacked recommended glasses on top am, giving him this nerdy look.

I was like chaii…. Eran re (this is meat), ahn…ahn.. and he’s married. Why na.. loll.. (I’m just kidding ooo).

Anyways, Eco Bobo finished with his customer and told me to move from the seat I was in to the seat in front of him. He now flashed one smile and said, “How may I help you”. In my head I was like ahhh okay, okay, I see your teeth, oti foe yin eh laaro yi (you brushed your teeth this morning, and you have been using Close Up, yes, yes, o kare laiye)lol……….. okay let me behave as I type this all up.

So me too that has been using Crest diligently twice a day I also flashed my teeth back at him as in … ‘Ol boy, you think you’re the only one with flashing teeth?... woju ooo..

And then we started talking about why I was there in the first place, and the conversation became about my Lagos experiences so far. It was actually a very pleasant conversation and the boy was obviously not from A.J town, and honestly, If I was on the market, and he was too I would definitely do him. I meant tea oooooooo. Do tea with him.

Next thing sha, ahn ahn , my eyes went to his left hand again, Lo & Behold oooo, that ring that was on the 4th finger like 15 minutes ago was now on the Index finger!!! Ahhnnnnn Mogbe!

This boy moved his wedding ring 2 spaces sharp…sharp. Habaaaa… Eco Bobo, you fall my hand sha. Why, Why, Why?

Anyways, I’m glad he didn’t try to take it further because I would have pointed out the ring which had magically shifted base. 

Sighhh, this is why dating a guy in that Lagos requires CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, Scotland Yard, 007, Baba Agbalagba, & Baba God! You Lasgidi men are a trip!

Sheeesh….

Xoxoxo
Savannah

3 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
March 16, 2016 at 2:33 PM delete

Lol..Sav, welcome to Lagos. This is what we go through everyday. Was he Yoruba? You know Yoruba demons have been circulating everywhere.
Next time you're coming please let us know so we can do something at a café for us readers.

Reply
avatar
Savannah
AUTHOR
March 21, 2016 at 3:14 PM delete

Lmaoo... please not all Yoruba men are demons oo. I am mom to one and I will personally break his head the day he even begins to contemplate being one.
Ahh @ meeting.. ahh I'm just small blogger o. Not even in the realms of holding meetings with readers. I'm flattered sha. My eyes are pushing me.
I pray this blog gets to that level.
Thank you so much though. I saw your other comment as well.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
May 6, 2016 at 12:38 PM delete

Why am i just seeing this writeup? And i was gisting my coworker a few days ago that you have not posted this year. Silly me.
Lagos men! In fact its all Nigerian men. Infidelity is their middle name. Always trying their luck with a chic. And you are a pretty lady so bobo had to try his luck.

Reply
avatar